Princess 21M | VictoriaS FeaturedMarina Alimos, Athens & Mykonos, Greece
About the yacht
Victoria’s two-tiered exterior decks cascade down to a sea- level-bathing platform brimming with the latest water sports equipment to make the most of the waters in and around Cycladic islands. The interior is warm and modern, with a luxurious lounge, galley and dining area on the main deck.
Proposed destination routes :
Specifications & Features:
- Builder: Princess
- Model: 21M Limited edition
- Name: Victoria S
- Year of built: 2009
- Total yacht refit: 2021
- Max. cruising capacity: 13 + 3 (crew)
- Max. sleeping capacity: 8 + 3 (crew)
- Length overall: 72 ft (21,70 m)
- Beam at main section: 18.20 ft (5.55 m)
- Engines: MTU 10V 2.000 (2 x 1.500hp)
- Maximum speed: 33 knots / Cruising speed: 25 knots
- Fuel capacity: 5.000 L
- Water capacity: 1.400 L
To give you the best possible offer, please fill in the Request information form or contact us at email@example.com.
*starting on Saturday 17:00 and ending Saturday 09:00 with obligation to return to the marina the previous day
- Itinerary: The itinerary is drawn with client and discussed prior to the charter with captain and Yacht Representative. A suggestion is sent for clients to go over it. If there are some specific islands they wish to visit we try to include them according to the days they will charter and bearing in mind the distance to get there.
- Cruising: Usually we cruise during day and dock at Ports enabling clients to stroll at night in the traditional villages as well as enjoy traditional taverns or quoted restaurants, that our captains may suggest to them.
- Provisions: A provisions list is sent to client for on board provisioning. Items selected will be provided on board by our crew. The provisions are either settled by the APA, or by the client cash once provisions are on board upon remittance of all invoices by their captain.
- Fuel: Yacht will be rendered full tank, and shall be redelivered by client full tank. An APA of 30 % is given up front to cover part of fuel expenses and provision needs. APA may need to be implemented or some funds returned to client. All depends on charter itinerary selected and days on board. See APA definition below.
- Capacity: Sleeping 8 / Cruising 13
- Double bed cabins: 4
- WC / Showers: 4
- Berths: 6
- Boat Type: Crewed / Motor Yachts
- Based: Lavrion, Greece
- Year of built: 2011
- Skippered cabins: 2
- Convertible sofa double bed : No
- One-week charter: from € 28,000
- Two-weeks charter: from € 54,000
- 220 V Sockets
- DC Plugs 12 V
- Pressurized water system
- Shore connection 220 V
- Water-maker (desalinator)