Pershing 90 | ‘Z2’ FeaturedMarina Agios Kosmas, Athens, Greece
About the yacht
Pershing 90 combines remarkable size with perfect seaworthiness, speed with comfort, and space optimization with careful attention to detail and accessories, one of the main qualities that distinguish the Pershing range.
Z2 was constructed in the year 2006 and was refurbished in 2017. She is designed by Fulvio Di Simoni and she has the look and character of a mega yacht. The interiors are all remarkably high and spacious. The upper salon is a single, large open space, whereas there is a clear division between the night area in the bows, the roomy galley and the crew quarters, at the stern.
Her shape and lines are aggressive and captivating and its interiors are remarkable both for its size and its exquisite elegance.
Proposed destination routes :
- Marina Agios Kosmas, Athens, Greece
Specifications & Features:
- Builder: Pershing
- Model: Pershing 90
- Name: Z2
- Year of build: 2006
- Year of total refit: 2017
- Cabins: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Crew cabins: 2
- Crew bathrooms: 1
- Length overall: 90 ft (27.42 m)
- Maximum Beam: 20 ft 5 in (6.23 m)
- Engines: 2 x MTU 16 V 2000 M93 – 2435 bhp
- Maximum speed at light displacement=1/3 load: 41 knots
- Cruising speed: 33-37 knots
- Generator consumption: 200 L per 24 hours
- Power generator KOHLER 17Kw-50 Hz with soundproof housing
- A/C main unit 108.000 btu/h
- Power generator ONAN 27 kw
- 50Hz with soundproof housing
- Tender genius360 with40hp outboard
- Jetski seadoo rxp255
- Underwater lights
Download Brochure of the motor boat
To give you the best possible offer, please fill in the Request information form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Itinerary: The itinerary is drawn with client and discussed prior to the charter with captain and Yacht Representative. A suggestion is sent for clients to go over it. If there are some specific islands they wish to visit we try to include them according to the days they will charter and bearing in mind the distance to get there.
- Cruising: Usually we cruise during day and dock at Ports enabling clients to stroll at night in the traditional villages as well as enjoy traditional taverns or quoted restaurants, that our captains may suggest to them.
- Provisions: A provisions list is sent to client for on board provisioning. Items selected will be provided on board by our crew. The provisions are either settled by the APA, or by the client cash once provisions are on board upon remittance of all invoices by their captain.
- Fuel: Yacht will be rendered full tank, and shall be redelivered by client full tank. An APA of 30 % is given up front to cover part of fuel expenses and provision needs. APA may need to be implemented or some funds returned to client. All depends on charter itinerary selected and days on board. See APA definition below.
- Capacity: Sleeping Maximum 10
- Double bed cabins: 4
- WC / Showers: 5
- Berths: 10
- Boat Type: Crewed / Motor Yachts
- Based: Alimos, Greece
- Year of built: 2011
- Skippered cabins: 2
- Convertible sofa double bed : No
- One-week charter: from € 42,000
- Two-weeks charter: from € 78,000
- 220 V Sockets
- DC Plugs 12 V
- Pressurized water system
- Shore connection 220 V
- Water-maker (desalinator)