Ferretti 48 Flybridge | AlexandraS FeaturedMarina Alimos, Athens & Mykonos, Greece
About the yacht
The Ferretti 48 AlexandraS offers luxury, comfort and speed together with safety at sea. She has a sizable interior with two seating areas and a direct exit to the fly-bridge sun-bed area. Glass walls between the interior and cockpit can be removed to maximise interaction between the interior and exterior. All areas are equipped with a sound system for entertainment. Her spacious and luxurious cockpit can also be used for gatherings, activities or relaxation. High sidewalk edges will guide you safely from the cockpit to the front sun-bed area. The Ferretti 48 AlexandraS has three spacious cabins, with two ensuite bathrooms, that can accommodate up to six guests with ease.
Proposed destination routes :
Specifications & Features:
- Builder: Ferretti
- Model: 48 Flybridge
- Name: AlexandraS
- Year of built: 2004
- Total refit: 2019
- Max. cruising capacity: 12 + 2 (crew)
- Max. sleeping capacity: 6 + 2 (crew)
- Length overall: 49 ft (14.90 m)
- Beam at main section: 15.10 ft (4.60 m)
- Engines: Volvo Penta ( 2 x 480mhp)
- Maximum speed: 31 knots / Cruising speed: 25 knots
- Fuel capacity: 1.900 L
- Water capacity: 800 L
Download Brochure of the motor boat
To give you the best possible offer, please fill in the Request information form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*starting on Saturday 17:00 and ending Saturday 09:00 with obligation to return to the marina the previous day
- Itinerary: The itinerary is drawn with client and discussed prior to the charter with captain and Yacht Representative. A suggestion is sent for clients to go over it. If there are some specific islands they wish to visit we try to include them according to the days they will charter and bearing in mind the distance to get there.
- Cruising: Usually we cruise during day and dock at Ports enabling clients to stroll at night in the traditional villages as well as enjoy traditional taverns or quoted restaurants, that our captains may suggest to them.
- Provisions: A provisions list is sent to client for on board provisioning. Items selected will be provided on board by our crew. The provisions are either settled by the APA, or by the client cash once provisions are on board upon remittance of all invoices by their captain.
- Fuel: Yacht will be rendered full tank, and shall be redelivered by client full tank. An APA of 30 % is given up front to cover part of fuel expenses and provision needs. APA may need to be implemented or some funds returned to client. All depends on charter itinerary selected and days on board. See APA definition below.
- Capacity: Sleeping 6 / Cruising 12
- Double bed cabins: 3
- WC / Showers: 2
- Berths: 6
- Boat Type: Crewed / Motor Yachts
- Based: Lavrion, Greece
- Year of built: 2011
- Skippered cabins: 2
- Convertible sofa double bed : No
- One-week charter: from € 15,400
- Two-weeks charter: from € 28,000
- 220 V Sockets
- DC Plugs 12 V
- Pressurized water system
- Shore connection 220 V
- Water-maker (desalinator)