Cruiser Yacht 60 | VictoriaSMarina Alimos, Athens & Mykonos, Greece
About the yacht
The Cruiser Yacht 60 Victoria S is a top-quality American-built sports yacht with a distinctive profile and spacious quarters. The Victoria S reserves the entire main deck for entertainment, with an open-plan interior loaded with luxury features, offering no less than five inviting venues, stretching from bow to swimming platform, all with a fully equipped sound system, a fully stocked bar and kitchen, access to water-sports and other amenities. The accommodation features three large cabins, with two ensuite bathrooms and a sizable lower sitting area.
Proposed destination routes :
Specifications & Features:
- Builder: Cruiser Yacht (USA)
- Model: 60 Express
- Name: Victoria S
- Year of registration: 2015
- Max. cruising capacity: 12 + 2 (crew)
- Max. sleeping capacity: 6 + 2 (crew)
- Length overall: 60ft (18.00 m)
- Beam at main section: 16.6 ft (5.00 m)
- Displacement: 23 tones
- Engines: Twin Volvo Penta D13 2×800 bhp
- Maximum speed: 35 knots / Cruising speed: 27 knots
- Fuel capacity: 2449.16 L
- Water capacity: 564 L
- To give you the best possible offer, please fill in the Request information form or contact us at email@example.com.
- Itinerary: The itinerary is drawn with client and discussed prior to the charter with captain and Yacht Representative. A suggestion is sent for clients to go over it. If there are some specific islands they wish to visit we try to include them according to the days they will charter and bearing in mind the distance to get there.
- Cruising: Usually we cruise during day and dock at Ports enabling clients to stroll at night in the traditional villages as well as enjoy traditional taverns or quoted restaurants, that our captains may suggest to them.
- Provisions: A provisions list is sent to client for on board provisioning. Items selected will be provided on board by our crew. The provisions are either settled by the APA, or by the client cash once provisions are on board upon remittance of all invoices by their captain.
- Fuel: Yacht will be rendered full tank, and shall be redelivered by client full tank. An APA of 30 % is given up front to cover part of fuel expenses and provision needs. APA may need to be implemented or some funds returned to client. All depends on charter itinerary selected and days on board. See APA definition below.
- Capacity: Sleeping 6 / Cruising 12
- Double bed cabins: 3
- WC / Showers: 3
- Berths: 6
- Boat Type: Crewed / Motor Yachts
- Based: Lavrion, Greece
- Year of built: 2011
- Skippered cabins: 2
- Convertible sofa double bed : No
- One-week charter: from € 15,400
- Two-weeks charter: from € 29,000
- 220 V Sockets
- DC Plugs 12 V
- Pressurized water system
- Shore connection 220 V
- Water-maker (desalinator)