The Anyachting processes your personal data following EU Regulation 2016/679 and the relevant European and national legislation on the protection of personal data.
The Anyachting contains links to other websites for your convenience and information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
1.What Personal Information Do We Gather About You?
When you use our Services by, among other actions, ordering a subscription, registration or other product, providing registration details, setting newsletter preferences, browsing our sites, completing a survey, entering a contest or otherwise interacting with our Services, we gather personal information. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Several different types of personal information can be gathered when you interact with our Services, depending on the type of product or service being used. The collection of personal information is necessary for delivering you our Services or to enhance your customer experience.
- What Do We Do With The Personal Information We Collect About You?
We collect, use or otherwise process personal information as allowed under applicable law, including where based on one or more of the following:
– The consent you provide to us at the point of collection of your personal information;
– The performance of the contract we have with you;
– The compliance of a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
– The legitimate interests of Anyachting, a third party or yourself. “Legitimate interest” is a technical term under the regulation. It means that there are good reasons for the processing of your personal information and measures are taken to minimize the impact on your privacy rights and interests. “Legitimate interest” also references our use of your data in ways you would reasonably expect and that have a minimal privacy impact. We have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing personal information, for example: (1) to ensure that our networks and information are secure; (2) to administer and generally conduct business within Anyachting and (3) to prevent fraud.
- A) Provide the Services You Request. We use the information we gather about you to enable your use of the Services and fulfill your requests for certain services, such as providing the Services’ functionality to you, arranging access to your registered account, providing you with customer service, responding to your inquiries, requests, questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, completing your transactions, sending you administrative information (such as change of our terms, conditions, or policies) saving your reading list or property search, presenting your crossword-solving statistics, and enabling you to participate in and renew paid services, polls, promotions, surveys, panels or research, and message boards. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you or comply with a legal obligation.
- B) Analysis and Development of our Services. We perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of our Services, and their subscribing and purchasing patterns, so we can analyze or predict our users’ preferences for product and services development purposes, to determine our promotional campaign effectiveness so we can adapt our campaign to the needs and interests of our users, and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base. We use this information for analytical purposes, including analysis to improve customer relationships, to support strategic business decisions and our marketing tactics and to measure and track our brand health. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, or because we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
- C) Customizing Your Experience. We use the information that we have to better understand you and customize certain features of our Services to provide you with an enhanced experience including to show you offerings, promotions or products that may be of interest to you, based on the demographic information, type of device you are using to access our Services, your usage of our Services and your reading history. We will provide personalized services because we have a legitimate interest.
- E) Administrative Purposes. We and our service providers use the information we have about you for the following legitimate business purposes:
- For auditing purposes, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and comply with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, including, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks; and
- To understand and assess satisfaction with our Services or our customer care team.
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, or because we have a legitimate interest.
- F) Allowing You to Participate in Sweepstakes, Contests or Other Promotions. We may offer you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotions. Some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your personal information. We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you.
- G) Aggregating and/or Anonym missing Personal Information. We aggregate and/or anonymize personal information so that it will no longer be considered personally identifying. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
- With Whom Do We Share The Personal Information We Gather?
- B) Sharing With Service Providers. We contract with other companies, agents or contractors (“service providers”) to provide services on our behalf. These services are, for example, credit-card, payment and billing processing, the fulfillment of orders, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, ad serving, shipping, email distribution, list processing and analytics, research surveys/interviews/focus group management and analysis, or promotions management. In the course of performing these services, our service providers have access to your information including your personal information.
- We may share personal information, such as name, company and title, about attendees to our live events and conferences with sponsors; if we do, we will notify you when you provide us the information.
- We may also share personal information with third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions and will let you know at the point of collection of your information if we do.
- We share in aggregate results from research surveys or panels with advertisers.
- We have a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your personal information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). Such third parties may include, for example, an acquiring entity and its advisors.
- D) Compliance With Legal Process. We may access, preserve and disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Services; (4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions); and (5) cooperate with public and government authorities (which may be outside your country of residence).
- E) By using our Services, You May Elect to Disclose Personal Information.
- i) Public Activities: Public activities may be included in our RSS feeds, APIs and other distribution formats. As a result, your public activities may appear on other websites, blogs, or feeds.
- Other Information Collected Using Technology
Other information does not specifically identify you and is collected through technology. It includes tracking information collected by us as well as third parties.
We use various internet technologies to manage, and track the use of our Services. We use and disclose this information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. Information that we collect using these technologies is combined with personal information about you. If we combine information with personal information, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
- A) Device Information. We collect information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access our Services, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses (the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the Internet), geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- B) Cookies, Beacons, Local Storage, and Other Similar Technologies. We use “cookies,” Web beacons, tags and scripts, and other similar technologies including local storage objects such as HTML5. These technologies allow us to manage access to and use of our Services, recognize you and provide personalization, and help us understand how people use our Services.
- C) Analytics, Log Files and Reading History. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP address, browser type, operating system and other information about the use of our Services, including a history of the pages you view.
- D) Location Information. Some of our mobile applications can deliver content based on your current location if you choose to enable that feature of the app, for example, by use of satellite, cell phone tower, or WiFi signals. If you enable the location-based feature, your current location will be stored locally on your device, which will then be used by the app. If you elect to have a location-based search saved to your history, we will store that information on our servers. If you do not enable the location-based service, or if an app does not have that feature, the app will not transmit to us, and we will not collect or store, location information. The ads in our apps are not targeted to you based on your current GPS location, but they are targeted to you based on your ZIP code or device’s IP address.
- Third-Party Advertising
Some of the services and advertisements included in our Services are delivered or served by third-party companies, which may collect information about your use of our Services.
These companies place or recognize cookies, pixel tags, web beacons or other technology to track certain information about our Services website users.
- How Do I Opt-Out From Receiving Emails?
You can choose not to receive commercial email messages in the future by either (1) following the “unsubscribe” instructions located near the bottom of each email, or (2) you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A) Email Newsletters. We offer several email newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive a specific newsletter, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions located near the bottom of each newsletter.
- B) Mail or Telephone Promotions. If at any time, you prefer not to receive mail or telephone solicitations originated by us, or if you prefer that we do not share this information with third parties for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com
- How Do I Access, Change or Update My Personal Information?
If you would like to request to review, correct, restrict or delete personal information that you have previously provided to us, object to the processing of personal information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your request, please state what personal information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. For your protection, we only implement requests concerning the personal information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion).
Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user.
- Sensitive Personal Information
Unless specifically requested (for example, in connection with a particular survey), we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through our Services or otherwise to us. Any requested information that includes sensitive information about health, political opinions, ethnicity, race, religion, sex life or sexual orientation can be left unanswered.
- Data Retention
We retain personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide our Services to you
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (for example, in light of applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
- Is My Information Protected?
We seek to protect personal information with reasonable organizational, technological and physical safeguards commensurate to the sensitivity of the personal information. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To further protect your data, we recommend that you use complex passwords for your accounts with us and for accounts with third parties that you link to any of your accounts with us. Please do not use the same passwords you use for our Services for other services or share your password with unauthorized people
- Children’s Guidelines
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children except as permitted by applicable law.