Anyachting team is here to help you with all your needs, making a charter reservation for your sailing vacation easy, fast, and comfortable.
We will do our best to understand and fulfill your expectations: suggesting yachts, islands, areas to visit and to arrange any special requirements needed during your charter.
To give you the best offer, please contact us at email@example.com or fill in the form at https://anyachting.com/contact-us/
Tell us more about you:
- Your experience with yachts (if you would like to rent a bareboat or a skippered charter)
- The number of guests
- Your departure date and point of departure
- Your arrival date and point of destination
- Preferences of your sailing area or islands to visit
- Special services (skipper, hostess, cook)
The Offer Process
During your request, we will collect all the information about your sailing trip to give you the best possible detailed offer. Whatever the requirements, we will always be at your disposal.
After the final confirmation of your chosen yacht, we will send you the official charter contract, invoice, and payment instruction.
We will ask for your arrival information and if you have any requirements (as transfers, provisions, hotel reservations, etc.), we will be more than happy to assist you to make sure that you will have a wonderful time in Greece.
Charter rates in Euro
- Current VAT
- Use of yachts with standard equipment
Does not include:
- Water, fuel, port fees, provisioning, extra linen
- Transfer from/to airport, hotels, tours, tickets, etc.
Two weeks before departure, we will ask you to fill in our crew list for your upcoming charter and to send it back to us, so that everything will be ready to set sail!
We will also send you:
A provisioning list for you to fill in and return to us, in case of a crewed charter. This way, you will have everything ready on your yacht, and you will not be losing time to start your charter. Alternatively, we can send you a link for your online order, and they will bring you your shopping order before your departure.
We will also send you our preferred sailing route. With maps, descriptions about the islands, where to go swimming, where to go shopping, and where to relax.
Compulsory per charter (payable at the base in cash)
- Final cleaning
- Outboard engine
- Any extras you would like to have (water toys, safety net, water maker there is none, etc.)
- Skipper: 150€-190€ per day plus food provision
- Hostess/Steward: 150€-170€ per day plus food provision
Embarkation & Disembarkation
- Check-in: starting date at 17:00
- Check out: ending date at 09:00
- Compulsory: you have to return to the base the evening before disembarkation, at 18:00, the latest
- Check-in/out procedures time is calculating as a part of the charter period
The refundable Security Deposit (from 2.000€ – up to 3.500€ / depending on the boat size) will be strictly blocked from your card upon your embarkation and will be used to cover any damage or loss of the yacht and her equipment during the cruise. The security deposit will be unblocked during the check-out procedure.
All boats are insured against:
- Risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to the hull, machinery, and equipment
- Third-party liability
- Sea pollution liability
- A deductible provision is applied, depending on the value of the yachts.
After your final confirmation, we will send you the down payment information, to secure your reservation.
The down payment (30-50% of the total charter fee) is paid by bank transfer to our bank account.
The final payment of the charter fee (50-70% of the total charter fee) is paid 45 days before your embarkation.
Time of Cancellation
- No-Show Cancellation: 100% of all amounts including charter price, mandatory/optional extras and any crew is due
- 1 to 45 days before embarkation 100% of the total charter price
- 46 to 90 days before embarkation 50% of the total charter price
- 91 days or more before embarkation 30% of the total charter price
- Cancellation of Crew (Skipper/Hostess) from 1 to 45 days before embarkation 25% of agreed services price
Special COVID-19 cancellation policy
The charterer has the right to postpone the reservation up to 10 days before embarkation and only in case of any of the following conditions is met:
- There are flight restrictions from the departure to the arrival airport.
- There is an official major travel advice not to travel to Greece on that period.
- There are border restrictions between Greece and the country of the departure of the customer.
- There is mandatory over 10-day quarantine for travelers after reaching their home country.
- Passenger(s) is/are diagnosed with COVID-19 less than 14 days before the charter.
The rescheduled dates will be selected for the same yacht for a period in 2021 or 2022 upon availability. In case the new selected period is of higher price than the cancelled one, the difference will be charged.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.